AnnaSophia Robb of the new hit TV Show The Carrie Diaries (prequel to Sex & The City), was spotted at the L’Occitane en Provence in New York City. She popped over to shop after appearing on the Today show and was in a great mood despite the cold weather and was super friendly with the staff!
Here are some of the items that she picked up:
- Shea Butter Hand Cream: She loved the Shea Butter Hand Cream and said her hands felt instantly better after putting it on
- Pivoine Flora Eau de Toilette: AnnaSophia also adored this scent
- Almond Shower Supple Skin Oil: AnnaSophia was eager to try out the Almond Shower Supple Skin Oil
- Shea Butter Ultra-Rich Body Cream: She was also excited about this cream since it’s so cold right now
- Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel and Lavender Foaming Bath: She grabbed three of the Lavender Organic Hand Purifying Gel and two Lavender Foaming Baths, which she was thrilled to try