Light Show, Night Vision, and A Vision in Velvet were all great things bareMinerals has offered us this holiday. Today I’m going to show you another ultimate makeup set, the Royal Treatment, something that can’t be reckoned with especially the value you get from it. A few days ago I shared a quick snappy of it and today I will be going in depth regarding this wonderful package of goodies.
The Royal Treatment comes complete with everything you need right outta the box (or makeup bag if you call it). There is a grand total of 15 pieces not including the makeup bag. Everything that is included in this set is wonderful to take where ever you desire, think vacations! It has enough colors to play with for a good amount of different looks for endless possibility.
Let’s begin by taking a look at the makeup bag. The color is obviously metallic and it is highly reflective with super shininess. There are a total of 4 zippered compartments that make up this bag.
The way this bag holds itself together is with 2 magnetic buttons.
Each zipper is engraved with bareMinerals on it and is brushed steel color. Quite smooth but also cool to the touch.
Here are the items from the first 2 compartments. The included items are:
- BareMinerals READY® SPF 15 Touch Up Veil in Translucent (4.5 g / 0.15 oz.)
- Glee All-Over Face Color (size: small; 0.57 g / 0.02 oz.)
- Crushed Velvet Blush (cranberry) (size: small; 0.57 g / 0.02 Oz.)
- Marvelous MoxieTM Lipgloss in Renegade (rose wine) (2.25 mL / 0.07 Fl. Oz.)
- 100% Natural Lipgloss in Papaya Smoothie (soft peach shimmer) (2.5 mL / 0.08 Fl. Oz.)
After swatching both the face color and the blush, I noticed that they are pretty similar in color except one is darker and more vibrant than the other. They are both easily applied on and sticks on without flakiness or the rest. As for the lip glosses, they are like jelly that is easily applied on. Both have lovely pigmentation with lip plumping effect.
The third compartment is all about the eye shadows that come included. I love these little containers they are shiny to the eyes but also small enough to carry around with enough to use.
The colors are as follows:
- Magnolia Eyecolor (iridescent pink pearl) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
- Vintage Ruby Eyecolor (rose-tinted fawn) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
- 1990s Eyecolor (deep smoky violet) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
- Sapphire Eyecolor (indigo sapphire blue) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
- Glamorista Eyecolor (gilded oak moss) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
- Smoked Gray Eyecolor (gray matte) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
- Satin Ruffle Eyecolor (nude satin) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
- Dark Chocolate Eyecolor (moonlit mocha) (size: petite; 0.28 g / 0.01 Oz.)
Each eye shadow is super vibrant and pigmented. It is so rich that you only need a tiny bit of color and a single brush stroke for an intense smoldering look. If you’re like me, can’t get enough of these cute little jars, check out A Vision in Velvet, which includes 20 petite eyecolors.
Finally, in the last compartment holds the things we need for priming and lashes. They are:
- Prime TimeTM Brightening Eyelid Primer (1.5 mL / 0.05 Fl. Oz.)
- Mini Flawless Definition Mascara in Black (size: petite; 10 mL / 0.33 Fl. Oz.)
I won’t be going to much in detail about the both of them other than the fact that they are pretty standard in enhancing the eyelid along with keeping the lashes looking in top shape. I do find the primer pretty enough to be worn alone. The golden sheen really brightens up the eyes and makes them look more awake.
The Royal Treatment is like a bag of goodies that is waiting to be played with. The contents are packed with enough to last a few vacation trips or everyday wear. Looking at the packaging and its compartments, you could even put a little more in to take with you since the bag is quite spacious.
The Royal Treatment can be found at BareEscentual and its stores.
This post contains a sample product sent for consideration by PR. All reviews are expressed with complete honesty. For more information, please read my full disclosure here.