Claire Danes hit the red carpet of the 2012 Met Ball held at the Metropolitan Museum of Art on Monday, May 7 in New York City.
Matin Maulawizada, Global Artistry Director and Brand Ambassador for Laura Mercier, explains how he created the “Homeland” star’s 1960s-inspired look.
- Matin created Claire’s neutral matte lips by setting Laura Mercier Crème Lip Colour in Caramel, $24, with Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder, $34.
- To create Claire’s flawless complexion, Matin first applied Laura Mercier Oil Free Tinted Moisturizer in Almond, $50.
- Laura Mercier Bonne Mine – Healthy Glow for Face & Cheeks Crème Colour Palette was then applied to Claire’s cheeks to add a healthy, natural glow to her skin.
- Laura Mercier Secret Camouflage, $28 concealed under-eye circles and minor skin imperfections.
- Matin created Claire’s smoky eye by applying Laura Mercier Caviar Stick Eye Colour in Smoke, $24, followed by two coats of Full Blown Volume Lash Building Mascara, $24.