Dinner is served with fragrance filled vegetables, eggs, and meat over pearly white rice. What is this exactly?
A little more description includes the following:
- Kobe Styled Yakiniku sliced up marinated with spritz of Tama no Hikari and Japanese BBQ seasoning.
- Scrambled eggs with minced green onions and a pinch of salt.
- Komatsuna chopped up with sliced Shiitake drizzled and mixed in with homemade special sauce.
- 3 pieces of seaweed lightly seasoned with sesame oil and salt.
- Deep roasted sesame seeds and Furikake for rice mixing.
- A splash of Gochujang in the middle.
So what is it? It is a Fruity variation of Bibimbap made a whole lot differently than most. Tasty and very fragrant with bursts of flavors that work together to make you drool… Hungry?