Creamy Eyes transform from a liquid to dry, velvety texture upon application. With quick-drying properties, this innovative anti-aging formulation provides all-over, light-weight coverage that stays crease-free throughout the day. A special blend of flower and coffee extracts smoothes skin and reduces wrinkles while restoring lost moisture and protecting from external aggressors.
Ellis has created seven new shades of her cult-favourite Creamy Eyes formulation. With the new colours, Ellis has expanded her innovative beauty range with inspiring, more colourful shades: Navy Blue (E113), Bordeaux Red (E114), Purple (E115), Lilac (E116), Mint Green (E117), Light Blue (E118) and Yellow Ochre (E119).
The range is ideal for a quick smoky eye, since before it dries there is sufficient playtime. Creamy Eyes can also be used like a thick pencil around the eye or to contour and shade in the eyelid crease. For extra drama, cover the entire eyelid using the built-in brush, layer and then fade the edges with the fingertips. When it has dried, the revolutionary formula is extremely long-wearing and will stay fixed until it’s taken off with a cleanser. Creamy Eyes glides on like velvet to smoothen, lift and firm the lids. Even a thin film instantly adheres to the skin for superior wear that lasts without budging.
- Dani G. (London): “Miracle ‘stay-put’ shadows!…What a find!”
- Anita S. (Frisco TX): “Amazing staying power! I cried through an entire wedding (I’m a softie) and my eye makeup didn’t budge…but my nose was red…/:-))”
- Carine P. (Cannes): “This is the first eye shadow that does more than simply colour the skin. It lifts, plumps and firms. Wow!”
- Shanti T. (Amsterdam): “Thank you – the days of fading eye shadows are behind me!”
- Monique R. (Los Angeles): “My eyes look and feel open and fresh. Simply wonderful.”
Enriched with Para Cress flower extract, Creamy Eyes stimulates natural skin-lifting capabilities. Coffee extract works to increase collagen and elastin production while also increasing natural skin defenses. Extreme wear is delivered through the synthetic filming polymers in volatile oils. The spongy soft mousse-like consistency of the texture is achieved through the innovative siliconic wax and siliconic gel in combination with beeswax.
Price: €26/$36/£23. available now at EllisFaas.com