Makeup artist Jo Baker was inspired by Naya’s sexy bombshell gown and retro-style waves. Baker’s makeup look for Naya was a modern take on old Hollywood glamour that complemented Naya’s powerful dress with a soft, fresh, and feminine face.
- Baker created Naya’s glowing complexion with Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and YoungBlood Mineral Blush in Rouge.
- Baker lined the inner rims and lash lines of Naya’s eyes with Avon Glimmersticks Eyeliner in Cosmic Brown, and smudged Avon Glimmersticks Diamonds Eyeliner into the outer edges to create a softly winged line.
- Baker completed the romantic and slightly metallic smoky eye by using a taupey shimmery brown shadow all over Naya’s eyelids, and by coating Naya’s lashes with Avon SuperExtend Mascara in Black.
- Baker prepped Naya’s lips with Chanel Rouge Coco Baume to keep them soft and hydrated.
- In order to make Naya’s lips look super sensuous, like they had just been kissed, Baker lined them with Chanel Lip Liner in #25 Pink Sugar, and applied Avon’s NEW Totally Kissable lipstick in Loving Lilac.
What do you think of Naya’s #Kissable look? Tweet and share your thoughts with @AvonPRGals!