Celebrate the holidays with a shimmering, stunning collection inspired by the gilded city itself. A jewel collection that evokes Paris’ joie de vivre, the 2012 Holiday Color Collection is infused with subtle variations of precious gold, including golden taupe, bronze and garnet.
- Petit Trésor in Fil d’Argent, $25 – A silky wet or dry shadow designed to mirror a gold mesh dress that is enriched with golden glints and housed in a glittering case.
- Les Pailletes aux Yeux in À la Belle Étoile and Lumières de Paris, $20 – A shimmering, loose powder for the lids that creates a glowing, scintillating effect.
- Color Design 5-Pan Palette in Sapphire Fling, Ruby Affair and Sparkling Intoxication, $49 – All-in-one palettes for dramatically dazzling eye looks.
- Le Stylo Waterproof in Brillant Taupe, $25.50 – A sophisticated metallic hue that accentuates your eyes effortlessly.
- Artliner in 24 Karat, $29.50 – For that extra hint of glint, emphasize your eyes with this gold liquid pen.
- Hypnôse Top Coat in 24 Karat, $26 – Create a sparkling gaze with this gold, gel-based formula designed to top our most decadent mascaras.
- L’Absolu Rouge in Berry Noir, Bordeaux and Amande Sucrée, $29.50 – Rich shades that reflect the spirit of the holidays including deep cherry and pearlized wine and almond.
- Le Crayon Lip Contour in Nude, Plum and Garnet, $23.50 – An automatic lip pencil in an anti-feathering formula.
- Vernis in Love in Bubbly Gold, Ginger Swing and Flirty Red, $15 – Adorn your nails with exquisite color, from the perfect holiday red to sparkling white gold and seductive golden shimmer.
- Blush Highlighter in Moonlight Rose, $42 – An extremely fine, light-infused powder illuminates skin, adorned with an embossed Lancôme rose.
November 2012 at all Lancôme counters and lancome.com