Now that awards season is underway, here’s how your readers can create their very own “red-carpet” moment, using UNITE Hair:
- Step One: While hair is damp, spray UNITE 7Seconds Conditioner ($26.25) from roots to ends and comb through.
- Step Two: Apply a liberal amount of UNITE Blow & Set Lotion ($26.25) and work through from root to ends.
- Step Three: Use a round brush and blow dry hair to create the initial wave. The blow dryer will activate the hold of the Blow & Set Lotion.
- Step Four: Once hair is dry, section off the hair framing your face and create pin curls, securing with a hair clip.
- Step Five: Using small sections, clamp a curling iron midway down the hair shaft. Roll up towards the roots. Slightly release the clamp of the iron while continuing to curl down towards the ends.
- Step Six: After hair has been curled, release the pin curls and sprinkle a light amount of UNITE Expanda Dust ($26.25) throughout to maximize the volume. Shake hair out slightly to evenly distribute.
All UNITE Hair products can be found on Unitehair.com.