Stacy Keibler checks out Cor Silver Soap (review here) while out shopping and why wouldn’t she?
Cor’s stylish multi-tasking soap contains a unique patented formula of Nano-Silver with Silica Compound to help clear skin, remove make-up, even skin tone, reduce pore size, replenish lost collagen, cleanse and tone, exfoliate, nourish the skin and reduce the signs of aging.
Never before has there been a soap that performs at this level, but it’s even better during the summer months when some of the key natural ingredients contained in Cor’s unique CSC (Collagen/Sericin/Chitosan) Compound play a vital role in sun protection and summer skin care, including:
- Sericin – This natural soluble protein is isolated from silk obtained exclusively from the domesticated mulberry silkworm. Highly moisture-binding and film-forming, Sericin’s substantive semi-occlusive film lingers even after washing as it has a unique affinity with other proteins, allowing it to bind very effectively to the keratin protein of skin and hair (meaning it won’t wash away after lathering and rinsing with the soap!). Most importantly, Sericin’s opalescent light-scattering quality imbues this ingredient with a UV protection of SPF 15 for both UVA and UVB rays. Sericin also has an anti-oxidant and tightening quality, helping to even out the complexion as well as protecting the skin with its barrier effect that helps to prevent dehydration.
- Silver – One of nature’s best known antibacterial agents, Cor’s nano-silver blocks the bacteria’s ability to transfer oxygen through its cell walls, killing bacteria on contact and helping to prevent breakouts. Removal of bacteria also helps in minimizing collagen loss and preventing uneven skin tone.
- Collagen – Collagen starts to disappear at the rate of 1.5% per year in adulthood. The Silver Soap contains Marine Collagen, one of the best sources of renewable Collagen which can add a more youthful appearance to your face.
- Silica – Prepares the skin to accept the soap’s ingredients. The sponge-like nature of Silica draws the Silver and all of Cor’s active natural ingredients into its particles so that it can disperse them deep into the dermis layer of the skin.
- Chitosan – A natural fiber that acts to even out skin tone and help cellular regeneration. Used in the dieting industry, it can also absorb up to six times its weight in fat on the skin, therefore washing away unwanted oils on and below the skins surface, especially in trouble areas like the T- Zone.
In addition to the above, Cor’s Silver Soap also contains Hyaluronic Acid, a wonderful humectant allowing for further skin hydration, Pomegranate, a powerful antioxidant that protects the skin from environmental damage, Jojoba and Aloe’s soothing properties and Avocado’s Vitamins A and E, necessary for healthy skin.
- The Silver Soap, 30g (Travel Size), $40
- The Silver Soap, 120g (The One), $125
- The Silver Anytime Moisturizer, 50ml, $120
- The Silver Wrinkle Serum, 30ml, $120
- The Silver Eye Cream, 15ml, $115
Available at www.corsilver.com